Jumat, 06 Juni 2008

Death in the wood

I want to describe short story of "Death in The Wood". I like character of Mrs. Grimes and according to me, she is the best character, because as a wife she is stranger alone. I think until she is death, she is live on under pressure his husband. I don't like with character Jake Grimes, because characterization as a thief, he is a bad wife, bad father.
The story happen in a farm in Germany. I like the setting.Farm area complete with horse, wood which support the story be live. I thing message of this story is very good and easy to understand by the reader, social life a family which full control"negative" by Husband and loyality a wife for her family although she is suffer.
Yes, I think reasonable, because this story often happened in the real fact and narrator can make story be live. The most important for me from the story, began Mrs. Grimes lived to serve her husband until ending of story when she is dead.very poor.

1 komentar:

agusmuhaji mengatakan...

Mr. buha your good to discribe a short story but need time to improve it